Thursday, January 13, 2011

Futures Agency

As some of you may know, in addition to my solo consulting, I am a partner in a consulting firm called The Futures Agency. TFA was founded and is run by Gerd Leonhard, an excellent speaker, consultant and media futurist. I am joined there by many other excellent partners from around the globe. Well, TFA has also launched a new website, using Tumblr, and I highly recommend that everyone check it out for great updates on the future of just about everything, but especially media and entertainment. Here's one excellent post to start with, Outlook 2011 by Glen Hiemstra. You can also follow us on Twitter.

3 comments:

Taylor Davidson said...

Great to see; I've heard of The Futures Agency but was not aware you were a partner. Great to see.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Best of luck with TFA. Just went there, found some great stuff, and retweeted accordingly.