Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wreck & Salvage, New media panel

Last night, we had a great panel at the Apple Store for our TFI Youth program. I was able to come by for the latter half of the event, and have to say - it was the best panel of the entire Festival. I tweeted about it like crazy because the panelists were saying the most brilliant stuff. I wrote about the panel line-up earlier this week, but really encourage everyone to check out the websites for the panelists:
Wreck and Salvage
Jessica Ann Peavy
Zabet Patterson (this one's just a bio)
Jay Smooth
Kenneth Hung

After the panel, my good friend Kent Bye sent me a note on Facebook pointing out this great video from the Wreck & Salvage guys that excellently condenses/summarizes all of Good Morning America in less than 6 minutes. Hilarious, definitely worth a look.

Good Morning from wreckandsalvage on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Brian, good to meet you Tuesday. I'd love to talk to you more about web video and what we're all doing sometime.