Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Advertising a cow

By way of my friend Joe Summerhayes, who I must admit mentions me in his post so this is rather incestuous, links to a great TED talk from Seth Godin that is more about marketing than anything, but again touches on the continued failure of advertising online - this month's fave subject du jour, but it's worth a watch. So what's that cow about? Watch about halfway through when he compares advertising to your general response driving by any cow (that's not purple). Brilliant stuff and relevant for anyone thinking about how to market film and whether advertising can support it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read the article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.